LA90 shaft system is made of calcium silicate fire-retardant material for use in connection with oil and gas fires. The shaft elements can have internal pipes of TEC-PPS and TEC-PP-FLEX plastic systems or the single-wall exhaust systems TEC-EW-HIGH or TEC-EW-COMPLETE as per the requirement. Due to its light weight, the lightweight construction shaft is particularly easy to install and is ideally suited for modernization of new buildings.
- Declaration of performance TEC-LS-A with inner tube made of stainless steel
- Declaration of performance TEC-LS-A with inner tube made of plastic
- Certificate TEC-LS-A with inner tube made of stainless steel
- Certificate TEC-LS-A with inner tube made of plastic
- Installation manual TEC-LS-A
In the case of new construction as well as relining, our easy-to-install LA90 fire protection shaft is made of calcium silicate. In conjunction with solid fuel gas fires, this light weight construction allows the combination of the casings with all single-walled Tecnovis inner tubes and thus meets every requirement. Thanks to tongue and groove connections, the handy and light control elements TEC-LS-F can be installed easily and safely.