1. The name and address of the responsible body
Responsible for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws within the member states of the European Union and other provisions concerning data protection is:
2. Contact of the controller
Tel.: +49 911 / 99443485
It is possible to object to setting of cookies by changing the browser’s settings at any time. Set cookies can be deleted. Please note that if cookies are deactivated, not all functions of our website may be usable to the full extent.
4. Creating log files
Tecnovis GmbH collects data and information using an automated system every time the website is called up. These are stored in the log files of the server.
It is possible to collect the following data:
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- User's operating system
- User's Internet provider
- User’s IP address
- Date and time of the access
- Websites which the user's system accesses our website from (referrer)
- Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
Data processing serves to deliver the contents of our website, guarantee the functionality of our information technology systems and to optimise our website. The data of the log files are always stored separately from other personal data of our users.
5. Analytics and advertising
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics.
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
As part of Google AdWords, we use so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser stores on your computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification of the user. Should the user visit certain pages of the website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the website can tell that the user clicked on the ad and proceeded to that page.
Each Google AdWords advertiser has a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked using the website of an AdWords advertiser. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for the AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, advertisers do not obtain any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can opt-out of this by easily disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie by changing your browser settings. In doing so, you will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Conversion cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
6. Registration on our website
If the person concerned uses the possibility to register on the website of the responsible body by using personal data, this data shall be forwarded right to the responsible person. The data is stored exclusively for the purpose of internal use by the person responsible.
During the registration, the user's IP address along with the date and time of registration are stored. This serves to prevent abuse of the services. The data shall not be disclosed to third parties. The only exception is such cases in which a legal obligation to pass on data exists.
Registration of the data is required for delivering contents or services. Registered users have the possibility to delete or modify their stored data at any time. The person concerned shall receive information about their personal data stored at any time.
If one subscribes to our company's newsletter, the data will be forwarded to the person responsible.
During the newsletter subscription, the user's IP address along with the date and time of registration are stored. This serves to prevent abuse of the services or the e-mail address of the person concerned. The data shall not be disclosed to third parties. The only exception is such cases in which a legal obligation to pass on data exists.
The data shall be used exclusively for mailing the newsletter. The newsletter subscription can be cancelled by the person concerned at any time.
The consent to the storage of the data can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. There is a corresponding link in every newsletter for this purpose.
8. Getting in touch
The website of Tecnovis GmbH contains a contact form which can be used for electronic contact. Alternatively, one can contact us through the e-mail address provided. If the person concerned contacts the responsible person using one of these channels, personal data forwarded by this person shall be automatically stored. This data is stored only for the purpose of processing the query or contacting the person concerned. The data shall not be disclosed to third parties.
9. Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
The controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose of the data storage. Moreover, the data can be also stored if it is allowed and foreseen through the European or national legal body within the European law or other provisions concerning data storage and processing.
As soon as the storage purpose ceases to apply or a storage period regulated by the aforementioned expires, the personal data is blocked or deleted.
10. Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a subject concerned within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation and have the following rights against the responsible body:
10.1. Right to information
You can request the person responsible to confirm whether your personal data is processed by us.
If such processing has taken or takes place, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
- purposes which the personal data is processed for;
- categories of personal data processed;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are being disclosed;
- planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information is possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- existence of the right to correction or deletion of personal data concerning you, the right to limitation of the processing by the responsible body or the right to object to such processing;
- existence of the right to appeal to a regulatory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject concerned;
- existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22 p. 1 and p.4 of the General Data Protection Regulation and - at least in such cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject concerned.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is disclosed to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you are entitled to request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 General Data Protection Regulation in connection with the disclosure.
10.2. Right to correction
You have the right to correct and/or complete your data by the responsible body if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible shall make the correction immediately.
10.3. Right to processing restriction
Considering the following conditions, you are entitled to request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which enables the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to deleting the personal data and request that the use of the personal data be restricted instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Article 21 p. 1 General Data Protection Regulation and it has not yet been determined whether legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, such data may only be processed - apart from being stored - with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the European Union or a member state.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you shall be informed by the person responsible.
10.4. Right to have the data deleted
You are entitled to request the data controller to delete the personal data concerning you immediately and they are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you is no longer necessary for the purposes which it had been collected for or is no longer otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent which the processing was based on pursuant to Article 6 p. 1a or Article 9 para. 2a of the General Data Protection Regulation, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the data processing pursuant to Article 21 p.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation and there are no priority legitimate grounds for processing, or you file an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 p. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The personal data concerning you has been processed illegally.
- The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation pursuant to the EU law or the law of the member states which the data controller is subject to.
- The personal data concerning you had been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 p. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If the data controller has made your personal data public and is obliged to delete it pursuant to Article 17 p.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation, they shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform subjects processing the personal data that you have had all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data deleted.
The right to have the data deleted does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- to perform a legal obligation required for processing pursuant to the law of the European Union or the member states which the controller is subject to or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- for reasons of public interest within the field of public health pursuant to Article 9 p. 2h and i and Article 9 p3 General Data Protection Regulation;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 p.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation, insofar as the right referred to in p.1 is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
10.5. Right to information
If you have exercised your right to correction, deletion and restriction of processing towards the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients who your personal data had been disclosed to about this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless it proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
Your are entitled to be informed about such recipients by the person responsible.
10.6. Right to data portability
You are entitled to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Additionally, you are entitled to forward this data to another person responsible without obstruction by the person responsible to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 p.1a of the General Data Protection Regulation or Article 9 p.2a of the General Data Protection Regulation or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 p1b of the General Data Protection Regulation and
- the processing is carried out using automated methods.
In exercising this right, you are also entitled to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one data controller to another, if technically feasible. This must not affect the freedoms and rights of other persons.
The right to data portability shall not apply to processing of personal data necessary for performing a public interest task or to exercising of official authority conferred on the controller.
10.7. Right of objection
At any time you are entitled to object to, for reasons arising from your particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to the Article 6 p.1e or f of the General Data Protection Regulation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The data controller shall not process your personal data any longer, unless they can prove compelling reasons for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of the personal data for the purpose of such advertising at any time; this also applies to profiling if it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you shall no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of information society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications - irrespective of the Directive 2002/58/EC.
10.8. Right to revoke the data protection declaration
You are entitled to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of the declaration of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to revocation.
10.9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You are entitled to not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. It does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
- is admissible pursuant to the law of the European Union or of the member states which the person responsible is subject to and that law contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, or
- followed your express consent.
However, these decisions are not to be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9 p.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation, unless Article 9 p.2a or g apply and appropriate measures had been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in a. and c., the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, at least including the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the person responsible, to state their own position and to appeal against the decision.
10.10. Right of appeal with a regulatory authority
Regardless of any other administrative or legal remedy, you are entitled to appeal to a regulatory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, place of work or where suspected infringement has taken place, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates against the General Data Protection Regulation.
The supervisory authority which the complaint has been filed with shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
11. Disclosure of data to third parties
In order to provide our services and – in particular – ensure the functionality of our website, we use a provider. In this respect, the provider is also used as an external service provider to process your data. The provider has been carefully selected and engaged, is bound by our instructions and also controlled at regular intervals.
12. Legal basis of the data processing
Should we obtain the consent of the person subject to the processing of personal data, Art. 6 p.1a of the General Data Protection Regulation shall serve as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract which the data subject is a party of, Article 6 p.1b of the General Data Protection Regulation shall serve as the legal basis. It also applies to processing operations necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Should processing of personal data be required to fulfil a legal obligation which our company is subject to, Article 6 p.1c of the General Data Protection Regulation shall serve as the legal basis.
In the case that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require processing of the personal data, Article 6 p.1d of the General Data Protection Regulation shall serve as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 p.1f of the General Data Protection Regulation shall serve as the legal basis. The legitimate interest of our company lies within the scope of implementation of our business activities.
13. Storage duration of individual data
Personal data shall be stored for the duration of the respective legal storage period. After expiry of this period, the data will be routinely deleted, unless there is a need to initiate or fulfil a contract.